Database of dynamic renal scintigraphy
Licence agreement between
- the authors and the provider of the database of dynamic renal study, and
- a user of the database
Your use of image data and other information from the database indicates your acceptance of this licence agreement and disclaimer of warranty.
You may use image data and other information from the database
- to develop and test the computer programs for data processing and analysis in renal scintigraphy,
- to develop and validate procedures for measurement of renal function,
- to test physiological models of renal function,
- as training data set for expert, decision support, and similar systems,
- as standard data set for clinical audits and inter-laboratory comparisons,
- as teaching and testing data sets in postgraduate training including use in self-assessment modules,
- for any other non-profit research and educational purpose.
Any use of data from the database must be acknowledged as data from the "Database of dynamic renal scintigraphy - www.dynamicrenalstudy.org". Any publication or report based on using the data from the database must include the reference to the "Database of dynamic renal scintigraphy - www.dynamicrenalstudy.org".
You may not redistribute the data. Potentially interested users should be advised to visit www.iscorn.org or www.dynamicrenalstudy.org. Any commercial use of the data is forbidden including but not only the use in the procedures and processes subject to any charge and advertising.
The data is provided "as is" without any cost. The provider and the authors disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose, or noninfringement. Neither the provider, the author, nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production or delivery of the data assumes any liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the data. The entire risk arising out of use of the data remains with a user who shall defend, indemnify and hold the provider and the authors harmless from and against all liabilities, demands, damages, expenses, and losses, including attorney's fees, death, personal injury, illness, or property damage arising out of the use of the data. In no event the author or the provider be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the data, even if the provider and the author have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
version 2.0, 07 June 2014
Prague, Zlín, Brussels, Lund, Mikkeli