Database of dynamic renal scintigraphy
users get access to
- 107 dynamic renal studies 99mTc-MAG3 in adults with a wide range of renal function, including image data in posterior and anterior projections, transmission images of 57Co-flood source, and also clinical and laboratory data (data set "drsprg")
- 100 dynamic renal studies 99mTc-MAG3 in children with unilateral or bilateral uropathy and wide range of ages, glomerular filtration rate, differential renal function and quality of drainage completed by post-voiding images and clinical and laboratory data (data set "drsbru")
- 19 dynamic renal studies 99mTc-MAG3 of hybrid phantom (modified patient data) with 19 simulated levels of relative renal function in 5 % steps from 5 to 95 % and 2 different levels of kidney-to-background ratio (data set "drshyb")
- 6 dynamic renal studies 99mTc-MAG3 simulated by the method of Monte Carlo (SIMIND) using 3D digital phantom of human torso (XCAT) and 99mTc-MAG3 pharmacokinetic multi-compartment model, including image data in posterior and anterior projections, reference studies without attenuation and background and tabular review of simulated parameters (data set "drslund")
- 3 dynamic renal studies 99mTc-MAG3 of a physical phantom recorded by gamma camera, including tabular review of simulated parameters (data set "drsmich")
Haven`t account? Sign up now!.